At one point I got excited about trimming out all the old stuff that wasn't ever going to be used again. After trimming out mots of it I realized that I actually do need it so I can do the level converter correctly. Without the level converter, all of the levels we did before would be completely useless. So I ended up using two different builds, one for my laptop where I worked on the level editor, and another one on my desktop where I worked on the level converter. I don't recommend doing something like this because each time I switched I'd have to boot my mind back into the right mindset and remember where I left off. Yesterday I got both of them finished and merged the code together. This morning I got ready to get things done and realized that I couldn't compile. I had forgotten to add a new file I made on the desktop computer.
I ended up playing games instead. I'm sorry.