- Redid the tile art to make it easier to read.
- Enlarged the timer/background art so it was easier to see how much time was left
- Changed the score to be larger, show the numbers increasing instead of jumping, and got it out of that little box.
- Every time you get points it now shows the amount of points you earned.
- Fixed a bug that would count matches multiple times (matching five in a row also gave you points for four in a row and three in a row!)
- More than doubled the vocab list, with a lot more to come!
- Matching four-in-a-row makes a new tile of the type you need to make a word.
- Matching five-in-a-row makes two new tiles of the type you need to make a word.
- The four-in-a-row tile will give you double points when you match it.
- The five-in-a-row tiles will give you triple points when you match them.
- Fixed a bug related to clicking, releasing, then clicking and dragging somewhere else.
- Completely redid the exporting of the word data and loading it in so I could make a web version.
- Added a score multiplier. The longer you keep the puzzle going the higher the multiplier goes!
So yeah, I've been a little busy. Here's what it looks like now!
|Obviously, still pre-alpha.|
Though with all of that said, I'm still trying to come up with a name! Japanese Puzzle Game doesn't really roll off the tongue...